While we rode the monorail to the Magic Kingdom (parking lot side), Justin drove the van over from Epcot. So, we had to wait for him. And waiting with four anxious boys is not always fun.
Once the boys saw Justin get off the tram, they ran toward the ferry boat.
I think they gave my mom a run for her money just keeping them with her.
The boys thought the ferry boat ride was fantastic!
The boys got more excited the closer we got to the castle...
...and they absolutely loved it even better up close!
(Although they liked it best when it turned blue - pink was too girly)
And because my mother and grandmother would have been devastated if we hadn't ridden my least favorite ride, I sucked it up and rode it's a small world.
The boys also rode Pirates of the Caribbean. Then, while Tanner and Justin rode Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, the other three went with my mom to ride the carousel and the Dumbo ride. Me? I went to get food for everyone : )
After a day overflowing with Disney excitement, Lucas was pooped. I woke him up to eat, but I don't think he had the energy left to chew so he went right back to sleep. Thank goodness for my mom and her smart decision to get a stroller for the day!
My mom also bought light stick necklaces and bracelets for the boys to have during the fireworks. The boys each had multiple necklaces and bracelets. I had to fight Hayden to take his off before he went to bed that night and then they were right back on the next morning!
It was a long day, but worth it. The kids loved every minute of the day and each thing that they got to do. They were also very well behaved. I was worried that as they got tired we'd start to have problems, but they did so well.
No comments:
Post a Comment