...it's pouring, but we refuse to allow our vacation to be boring! We are definitely a family that knows how to make lemonade out of lemons. So, what did we decide to do in the rain today?
Go swimming!!! I think the boys honestly thought I had lost my mind when I suggested it. I had to convince them that it was perfectly ok to swim in the rain - they were going to get wet while swimming anyway. Once the idea began to sink in, they got very, very excited and we couldn't get to the pool fast enough for them.
Here's a nice picture by the giant waterfall rock in the middle of the pool.
Here's a picture, just as Justin's telling me to get ready.
Swimming under the waterfall wasn't good enough. JJ wanted a lift.
Tanner thought he could swim faster than Justin and save himself from being picked up and thrown. He was terribly wrong : )
The boys spent much of the time having races through the sprinker in the zero entry pool.
I told the little boys I'd get a picture of their "photo finish"
I love the differences in their faces -
JJ: so determined and Tanner: just having a blast
Lucas raced himself. He always won! : )
Justin assisted Lucas in a little "water skiing"
The boys had a fantastic time in the pool. What's funny is that as soon as we headed back to our villa, the rain stopped. I can honestly say though that we probably wouldn't have had as much fun at the pool if the sun had been shining. The rain made it unique and thus much more memorable.
No comments:
Post a Comment