Today the sun came out blazing and the boys were so excited! We headed to Gatorland and the boys were greatly anticipating what they'd find there...
Yes, he knew his head was in the gator's mouth!
We saw little gators, medium gators...
Bigger gators, and even bigger gators!
We then headed down to the Close Encounters show. Just my luck I get called up to be the first volunteer to close my eyes, hold out my hands, and willingly hold whatever it is they place in my hands.
Justin got it all on tape:
I have to say that the two guys were a little disappointed that I didn't freak out when I saw a tarantula in my hands. Too bad they weren't let in on the secret that Mr. Roche had Nikki in 8th grade science. Nikki was our class tarantula and she spent each class period climbing on our desks or on us, but mostly on us.
They then brought out a diamondback rattle snake and a cottonmouth.
The next group of volunteers were surprised to open their eyes and find an albino burmese python in their arms. The lady on the end was not impressed at all.
So far so good, and we'd only scratched the surface of Gatorland...
No comments:
Post a Comment