I have been blessed in my life to have same-age friends who have shared memories with me that I will carry with me forever. However, I have also been blessed with friends that run a spectrum of ages that have truly meant so much to me and continue to do so.
Most know that my last job was not my most loved, but I have to remain thankful for many reasons: 1) it was a job, thus a paycheck 2) I think I was able to do good and create some change for the betterment of the business 3) I was able to meet and befriend four incredible women - Shawn, Trixie, Michelle, and Mindy
Justin and I hosted "the girls" and their families for a Christmas gathering and we had a great night. While most co-workers lose touch after someone changes jobs, we have vowed to stay in touch and have met for lunches, dinners, and the other four even went to NYC together (wah! I had to attend GCC graduation and couldn't go).
No comments:
Post a Comment