Poor Lucas has to take on the role of baseball fan for four different baseball teams. He gets walked from one field, to another, to another, back to the first, ... Yet he does so with a smile and he cheers with all the gusto he can muster! "Go JJ" "Whack it Tanner" "Run Hayden"
I'm proud of how well he does at the fields and he doesn't get too fussy. He's been a real trooper and I hope it holds out through the rest of the season.
Did I mention that every good fan needs a mascot? Why not a caterpillar?
One of Tanner's tournament games was played on the weekend when Grove City forgot it was spring. 40 degree weather welcomed us that morning and instead of packing winter jackets away as planned that day, we all put them on over sweatshirts!
Hayden and Lucas looked comfy, entertained, and all settled in for the pseudo-winter weather baseball game!



No comments:
Post a Comment