Lucas wanted to change his clothes tonight, so I went with him to his room to get them. He hates underpants. If he dresses himself, he always comes out without any. I made him pick a pair out and told him he had to put them on. I told him it was because he was a big boy. He said, "No, it's for Grandma!" There you go, mom. At least one of the boys is heeding a rule you've set! "Underpants are required", my mom told Lucas. Hopefully, underpants wearing won't be a big fight now.
After Lucas was dressed, I was sitting in the middle of his bedroom and he attempted to run past me out of the room. I grabbed him and pulled him onto my lap to tickle him. I set him back on his feet and told him that I was a troll and he had to sing me a song in order to get out of the room. He backed up against his bed and then tried to run past me again. Again he was caught! He backed up against his bed one more time, looked at me with his stubborn face and said, "Don't touch me, troll!!!" A troll is very ineffective when laughing!
No comments:
Post a Comment