In past years, as winter arrived, the Grove City Memorial Park pond fountain has been turned off. However, this year it was left running. With how cold it's been, this is the result...
Cool, huh!!??
JJ went with me today to take a picture and as I was walking down to the little dock, JJ decided to walk right out to the middle. When I looked up from walking through drifts of snow, he was excitedly hurrying toward the middle as if he knew he'd be in trouble as soon as I looked up.
I caught him right before he got to the "not so frozen" section. Goodness! I don't think he understood that with running water, the dark section wasn't ice to be walked on. He was still proud of how close he got the the ice "volcano".
After I called him closer to the bank, he was proud to stand in front of the cool ice fountain/mountain/volcano!
It's quite awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment