Family Photo 2012

Family Photo 2012

Monday, January 12, 2009

Lucas Bday - Part 2

Justin's mom mailed Lucas a birthday package, so he was very excited to have more presents to open. We got it yesterday, but waited until this morning. When he woke up, we laid them on the floor and told him they were his. He ran right over and started ripping them open.

Unlike Hayden who throws all his birthday clothes over his shoulder in disgust upon opening them, Lucas was very excited about his clothes. He opened the package and yelled "army!" I didn't even know he knew what cammo clothes were. However, as he is daily saying new words that he has never said before, I shouldn't have been surprised.

Justin's parent's got Lucas a Handy Manny toolbox. All the tools can be taken out of the toolbox and played with; however, when they are all inserted into the toolbox, you push a button and they all begin to jump up and down while the show's theme song plays. From the look on Lucas' face, you can tell he loved it!

As all my children love music and love to dance, they didn't miss the opportunity to get in on the fun as Lucas rocked out with the tools to the Handy Manny song!

Here's a shot with all four boys. You've never seen funny in my house until you've turned on some music and get them all dancing! Air guitars and moves that I'll never see anywhere else. Gee, I love my kids!

No comments: