Family Photo 2012

Family Photo 2012

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Justin's ring

The Atlantic Ocean has taken it's first victim!
Justin, Chris, Jared, and the boys were playing football this morning (at about 8am because the kids awoke at about 6:30 ugh!). Justin went to throw a pass...and his wedding ring went with it!
: (
Since he's lost so much weight, it has been loose lately and we've needed to get it resized, but we just never found the time to take it in. Also, Justin hates to take it off...EVER. So, it's gone. He plans to comb the beach at low tide, but I have assured him that he's never going to find it.
Being the nice wife I am, I went to the Wings store and found him a cool ring to take it's place until we get home and buy another one. Justin's kind of excited in a weird way because our wedding rings are engraved inside and there was an error made on his when they were initially done, so he's hoping this time they will get it right!!

No comments: