Okay, here are some of the ones I forgot:
* Hayden went home with the Wards after church. Uncle Brett agreed to play chess with Hayden only to discover that Hayden is a man with many rules and they all work to his benefit. When trying to take one of Hayden's pieces, Brett was told that he couldn't take that piece because it was invisible. Then when Brett took another piece and moved it to the side of the table, Hayden promptly told him that he couldn't have that piece either because it was invisible. Brett asked him, "What piece?". Hayden said, "That piece right there." Brett said, "I don't see anything." Hayden was frustrated, but Brett was only following the rules that the piece was invisible!
* I left the pond early on Sunday so that I could go home and get a jump start on packing for our beach vacation. I told Hayden that I was going to get out their boogie boards so we didn't forget them. Hayden said, "I don't want my boogie board. I want a doogie doard". "A what", I asked. "A doogie doard. You know, a surfing board!"
No comments:
Post a Comment