Today was the same as yesterday minus the missing wedding ring and splinters. We hung out at the beach, in the pool, and around the house. We are truly enjoying our time together!
Here are some pictures from today...
I'm not sure if Hayden was helping or hindering Jared's attempts to catch a crab.

Here's some of the days catch! Of course they ate them while I sat elsewhere...yuck!

Here's some of the days catch! Of course they ate them while I sat elsewhere...yuck!
The little boys and I weren't interested in crabbing as long as everyone else, so we played a little soccer and then they asked me to climb a tree. I made a photo shoot out of it because they were getting antsy. The little hams were more than willing to comply.
I think it turned out pretty well!
The Currituck Lighthouse is right next to the Whalehead Club where we crab.
Tanner, Jared, and Lucas played a little badmitten on the volleyball
court in the back yard before dinner tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment