Family Photo 2012

Family Photo 2012

Friday, September 4, 2009

Car conversation

Hayden and Lucas were singing JIM Club's theme song, "Your Grace Still Amazes Me", in the car as we drove to meet my mom today. Here's the commentary, word for word:

H & L: Your grace still amazes meeeee. You love still a mystereeeeee. Each day I get on my kneeeeeeeeeeesssssss... (both perfectly on pitch and in tune with each other, but imagine squeaky little boy voices at top volume)

JJ: That's annoying!

H: You're annoying!

JJ: Say it again!

H: You're annoying!

JJ: Don't do it again!

Tanner: I can't wait until we hear "ouch" and turn around and someone has a bloody nose!

No, they've never hit each other like that...yet. I'm sure that at some point their spats may get more intense at they get older, but we continue to teach them that one day their brothers will be their best friends and their most supportive confidantes.

No comments: