This is drummer Lucas. He always wears a pair of headphones around his neck with a piece of the cord in his teeth. The spoons are his sticks. Let me tell ya...he puts on quite a show!
This is indian war paint and bandaged Lucas. He got into the tubby crayons/soaps...but not while in the tubby. They were barely damp and he colored all over himself. When not used properly with plenty of water, they seem to act as permanent markers. A week of baths later and he is still streaked yellow and blue. He has also recently become fixated with medical tape. Thus the headband and "shirt" as he called the strip on his belly.
Lucas loves the Imagination Movers on Disney Channel and he loves their wobble goggles...you have to watch it to understand. However, here's some pictures of "wobble goggled" Lucas:

And last but not least....
After lunch today, I was loading the dishwasher and cleaning up the kitchen when I realized Lucas seemed to have slipped away...quietly. Lucas and quietly do not belong in the same sentence, so I knew something was up. Now, he is learning to use the toilet (no accidents today!) so he's been running around without pants all day.
When asked what he was doing, he told me,
"I'm just having a little hot tub!"
(oh yeah, those are the wobble goggles for today. He said they fit better)
No comments:
Post a Comment