Family Photo 2012

Family Photo 2012

Monday, November 30, 2009

Justin gets a deer

Justin and his dad went hunting this morning and took Tanner along (he is the proud owner of a mentor license!) Justin got an eight-point and Tanner was quite proud of it! And of course, the event would not be complete without a picture of the thing...complete with my child! I love that my husband loves hunting, but I'm not real fond of seeing my future dinner in its current state. Congrats to my hubby! He hasn't had much time over the last few years to hunt, much less hunt with his dad. The day was made even more special by Tanner being with them. Justin says I should just prepare myself because now that the boys are getting old enough to hunt, that "outdoors" smell is going to become mingled in my brain with Christmas smells!


No comments: