1. Hayden was laying in bed with me yesterday and I asked him if he was a angel child or a bad child. He told me, "I need to think about it". He put his head under the pillow, hummed a tune for a few minutes, then responded, "I'm just sweet".
2. JJ's last day of summer school was today and they had a party. Someone was there making balloon animals for them and JJ brought several home. One was shaped, quite perfectly I must say, like a brontosaurus. I told Hayden it was a brontosaurus and Lucas calmly chimed in, "nope, it a bigasaurus". Thus the argument commenced between Hayden and Lucas, "brontosaurus", "no bigasaurus", "is not, it's a brontosaurus, right mom?" Whereby I calmly ended the argument by stating, "It is a big dinoSAUR whose name is BRONTOsaurus"
3. "You know we found two baby molds in the woods", stated Hayden. Translation, they found two baby moles.
No comments:
Post a Comment