Family Photo 2012

Family Photo 2012

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Surprise Birthdays!

I went out to dinner last night with Justin, my brother, and his wife Erin to Combine Brothers in Hermitage. My thirtieth birthday is looming and as I didn't treat my brother kindly on his thirtieth, I was leery of even going with them to dinner. However, my husband GUARANTEED me that I was safe from any scheming. We hurried home from dinner to watch the Ohio State-Penn State game...or were we? I arrived home to find a house full of close family and friends! Oh yes, I had been had! I am married to a man who can not keep a secret to save his life, but somehow he pulled this off. So, to him I say next June can't come soon enough because you too will join the thirty club. To my family and friends I say thank you. It was a nice surprise and was great to see you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Min! I had a surprise party for Michael's 30th, but I had everyone come at 7:30 in the morning, and wear their PJ's, then we woke Michael up and had breakfast! It was soooo fun, and memorable! Oh, but if you decided to do this, it is very important to give your husband "pajama pants" for his birthday the night before the party, and talk him into wearing them! If not, it might be bad for all involved! Ha, ha!