Family Photo 2012

Family Photo 2012

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Cycling with a Child

I gave Justin a mission this morning...make a memory with the boys today that is bloggable. I feel that I am the only one adding to this story of ours (not that he doesn't have daily bloggable fun times!) So I came home from work, walked into the kitchen and turned toward the living room and found my husband...riding his recumbant bike (nothing new with Mr. Fitness himself)...with a sleeping Lucas in his arms!


Now, don't get me wrong...it was an adorable moment. But, my first comment was, "Couldn't you stop long enough to lay the poor boy down?" He told me that Lucas had been fussy all day (could he be catching my cold?) and he climbed up to ride with his daddy and fell asleep. Justin was so glad he was finally sleeping that he was afraid to move him. So, he accomplished his mission...a bloggable moment, authored by daddy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this! The sweetest moments come at the funniest times! You've got to check out MY husbands "special time" with Harrison...he blogged about it too. www.michaelsgray.blogspot.com