Family Photo 2012

Family Photo 2012

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Marker Time

Ever the dutiful mother, I was sitting at the dining room table with JJ going over his math homework. Yes, I hate math...I hate homework. However, with Justin back in school, he has his own homework to do when I get home from work. Thus, there we were at the table. The other three were eating their dinner...a yummy roast with carrots and potatoes...in the living room.

JJ and I were engrossed in subtraction problems and story problems when Tanner came out from the back room with Hayden in tow. This is what happens when you leave a three year old alone:
"Oh no you didn't!?!" I yelled. Tanner, calm as a peach, says, "Oh yes he did!" Pink marker...all over his hands, arms, face, and legs. He thought it was great fun until his mother laid him down on the floor and began scrubbing his hands, arms, and legs with baby wipes. This was the face I got after I had finished washing only his hands, arms, and legs.


I'll let you imagine how happy he was after I scrubbed his face!












No comments: