Tanner and JJ left on Friday to spend the weekend with their Grandma and Papa McCurdy. Justin had agreed to cover another guy's shift until 10pm on Saturday, so that left Hayden, Lucas, and me. I often like having just the "little boys" for a few days. The older two get some extra attention and grandparent spoiling and I get some extra sleep. I have found that when the older boys are away, the little boys get sleepy faster and go to bed earlier...thus I get to go to bed earlier! Those who know me know I LOVE sleep. But...before sleep came many hours of playtime with Hayden and Lucas. We sang, danced, wrestled, giggled, and snuggled. All things they love to do.
Lucas enjoyed playing dress up. He looks like some kind of punk roady with a twist of innocence! Then he went on to tell Hayden and I a whale of a tale. It sounded like a great story...too bad we didn't understand any of it. I can't wait for him to begin speaking English! He talks constantly these days and sometimes the meaning comes through (ex: 5:30 am - "mommy, come 'ere!")...but most of the time baby jibberish rules the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment