Family Photo 2012

Family Photo 2012

Friday, August 2, 2013

A pocket full of what!!??

The boys spent this whole week in Cincinnati with Justin's parents.  I met them half way tonight to make the pickup.  Justin's mom had given the boys each some money as they left.  This is the conversation I had with Lucas as we were barely down the road on our way home.

L: (in his man voice) Hey JJ.  Do you see my three bucks?  You need to help find my three bucks!

Me:  Well, where did you put it? Is it in your pocket?

L:  (pause as he checks his pockets)  All I got is a pteradactyl and eleven cents. The dime I found at Grandma's house and she said I could keep it.  The penny I found at that other place. That's all I got.

Definitely had to laugh as I wasn't expecting a pteradactyl to be in his response for what was in his pocket :)

No comments: