Family Photo 2012

Family Photo 2012

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Soap - a different scent for everyone

Lucas and Hayden were in the shower after a long, sweaty day outside. I squeezed some body wash (Justin's of course because they're "big boys" you know) into their hands and then pulled the curtain closed.

As I was getting ready to walk out of the bathroom I heard Lucas say, "Mmm, this smells like coconuts." Hayden then said, "Hmm, I'm thinking more like pomegranate".

I couldn't help but stop and say, "You're both nuts. It doesn't smell like coconuts and you don't even know what a pomegranate is! It doesn't smell fruity at all". They both giggled but were very adamant that they knew what it smelled like.  Hayden told me he knew what a pomegranate was from tv. I told him he certainly couldn't have learned what it smelled like from tv :)

Note to self: Be sure to steer them clear of any career that requires accurate smelling ability. Theirs is apparently broken.

No comments: