On October 19, I begin my new job at Grove City College in the Registrar's Office.
While I am very excited about all the possibilities this job holds for me, I am sad
to be leaving the family I have found at my current job. However, I am only leaving
them in day to day working together. They have become the sisters I never had,
confidantes when I needed someone to talk to, and they make me laugh so hard it hurts.
Our day-to-day interaction will be no more, but I know friends like this can never
be let go. We will have to work harder on keeping in touch, but I am willing to do so.
Last night, we all got together at my house for sloppy joes. It was a night full of laughter and
good conversation! The kids had a blast as well.
Liam, Kyler, Coral, and JJ
Tanner was showing Thomas and Liam his spiderman wall climbing skills.
Bob with Lucas ... Bob, Trixie, and baby Samuel
Dave and Hayden...I don't think either looks like he's having much fun...
Until Wii golf began!
JJ and Lucas both enjoyed holding Sammy...several times each!
Hayden crushed his cup, stating that he needed a "little" cup for his juice not a big one.
Mindy & Coral
Poor Coral is always the only girl in the herd of boys, but she holds her own!
Ha-ha...caught Michelle right as she was turning around!
She and Shawn have been my rock these last few years.
We've shared may memories and who knows what memories we have to come!
Justin was probably telling us all something...who knows what it was!
No comments:
Post a Comment