Hayden is slowly being surpassed by Lucas as the funny one of the family. Or maybe just the smart aleck. Here's a few quotes from the last week or so:
"Don't even think about it mama!"
"You a whoop-dee-doo mama!"
"Hold da button, goes fast...let da button go, goes slow" (about the drain in our bathtub. It drains slowly unless you hold the plug release button down. However, we've never discussed it so I don't know how he knew that)
We went trick-or-treating last night to the shops of downtown Grove City. Lucas wore a little lizard outfit that has a long, long tongue sticking out of the lizards mouth. Lucas kept crawling around on all fours, sticking his tongue out I think to be like the lizard costume, but he kept licking the lizard tongue and then biting it!
My brain is overloaded by my new job, so that's just a few. However, I will begin writing them down like I do with Hayden's so that I can share the laughter of my life with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment