Family Photo 2012

Family Photo 2012

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Happy Belated 20th Birthday Paige!!

Justin made turkey dinner tonight (turkey, mashed potatoes, homemade stuffing, gravy, peas...yummy). We invited Paige and Blair to come down to have dinner with use. We also used the night to celebrate (belatedly) Paige's 20th birthday. Dinner was great, then we played some football and then Wii, then we brought out the cake!

Lucas helped Paige blow out her candles and then we all dug into the ho-ho cake. It you've never had a ho-ho cake before, I encourage you to get one. I'm not a big fan of chocolate, but this is one indulgence I won't miss out on! It is delicious!

Happy Belated Birthday Paige!!!

1 comment:

Chip said...

Where does one obtain this "Ho-Ho" cake you speak of?

I loved Ho-Hos growing up... I could only imagine the joy that comes in the cake form.