Family Photo 2012

Family Photo 2012

Sunday, December 21, 2008

A tuxedo across generations

22 years ago, on November 15, my brother Blair was four years old and serving as the ring bearer for our Aunt Joy's wedding. I was flower girl. He had a little black tuxedo with a red cumberbun (sp?) and little red bow tie. I wish I had a picture to post, but I don't so just use your imagination.


When Tanner was four, he too served as ring bearer, but for good friends Chris and Bonnie Starcher. Their wedding colors were red and white. Lucky for us, Blair's tuxedo fit Tanner perfectly! And if you had asked him that day what he was doing, he would have told you he was getting married! Again, I didn't scan a picture of him, so use your imagination some more!


This year, Hayden is turning four and as no one is getting married and my mother was feeling nostalgic at Christmas time, she played dress up with Hayden and this is what we were introduced to when he came out of the bedroom...


Now, everyone who knows Hayden understands his sense of shyness until he becomes completely comfortable with the situation. So we got a blanket to be our backdrop and we held a little photo shoot for our star!

Just call him Mr. GQ!!
Now, Grandma, I know you're wondering how the other brothers felt with Hayden getting all the attention at the photoshoot...don't worry, they came, well, um, a little underdressed or undressed...but a photo was still taken!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If we would have known he was going to look this good, I am sure we could have found a wedding somewhere. ppc

Anonymous said...

OH MY WORD! That is a riot, that last picture of Tanner is a crack up! He's such a little ham!