Family Photo 2012

Family Photo 2012

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Faith from a child

Matthew 11:25: At that time Jesus said, "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children".

*************************************************************************************

Today, JJ calmly told me that no matter if Jesus is answering other people's prayers or helping other people, He's still listening to him. He told me that Jesus is never too busy to listen to him.

And yes, as I sit here crying wondering how my seven-year-old got so wise, I'm thankful. I'm thankful that I was raised by Godly parents, with Godly grandparents and aunts and uncles. I'm thankful that I'm raising my children with a man who also wants to teach them about Jesus. And while I've made mistakes in life, God was never too busy to listen to me either. I have been blessed beyond my wildest imagination and continue to be blessed each day.

So, from the mouth of a babe...God will NEVER be too busy for you!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the lessons that we learn from our kiddos. Although our little one is only 18 months old, I have learned more about the "parent" side of God in those 18 months. God is so good to use our kids to teach us more about Him!