Family Photo 2012

Family Photo 2012

Friday, November 8, 2013

Lucas - 1st day of kindergarten - September 2012

Lucas has been looking forward to Kindergarten for years.  He's gone to preschool at the YMCA and done very well.  He's learn so much but he has always looked longingly at the school bus at it picks up his brothers and leaves him behind.  Today his dream came true...he got to head to the bus stop and get on the bus when it stopped.  I don't think anything could have ruined his day!  The smile on his face began when he woke up and I don't think it ever went away : )


Preschool prepared Lucas well for kindergarten and he did so well.  Mrs. Zinkham was his teacher and she helped to challenge him when he sometimes felt like they were repeating things he'd learned in preschool.
Lucas continues to love school and I hope his curiosity and love of learning new things never fades. 



No comments: