Family Photo 2012

Family Photo 2012

Sunday, November 24, 2013

AWANA Boo-boo night 2012

AWANA always has a different theme each week.  There's always at least one boo-boo theme each year where kids are encouraged to bandaged themselves up, make pretend casts, plaster themselves with bandaids, etc.  Hayden and Lucas wanted stitches drawn on them.  So I went with it...and I think I need to call hollywood because I made two pretty good zombies that night :)

I even used brown eye shadow to give the boys black eyes and red face paint for bloody noses.
Definitely freaky!

Here's Lucas trying to look tough and Hayden trying to make his best zombie face :)

I told them that I needed at least one picture with them smiling because the other
two were way too scary movie like for me :)  They had a blast and I got two thumbs up.

Justin told me I was out of control.  I just laughed, of course :)

No comments: