Family Photo 2012

Family Photo 2012

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Summer getaway

Here are some pictures of the new bunkhouse at my "peaceful place".
I must say that it made weekends away extra special this summer and we had a blast each time we were there.  The owners :) did a great job in creating a place where memories will be made for generations to come. We're definitely blessed to have this as a place where we can gather with family and friends too.
View from the outside.  Missy likes going there too!
View from the front door. You can see the "living room", bunks, and loft
Close up of the hand made bunks. The boys love them!
The loft - air mattresses make it the perfect nap spot.
The back bedroom - two very comfortable double beds
 Need I say more?  I think the pictures speak for themselves.
An awesome place for awesome adventures!

No comments: