An evening in my shoes:
5 pm - leave work
5:10pm - arrive home
5:20pm - leave home to take little boys to football practice
5:30pm - arrive home
5:50pm - leave home to pick up Tanner at football; get him dinner; take him to youth group
6:15pm - arrive home
6:25pm - leave home to go to WalMart to pick up some needed things
7:10pm - arrive home
7:20pm - leave to go get little boys from football practice
7:35pm - arrive home
7:55pm - would have gone to get Tanner at youth group, but Justin volunteered to go instead thankfully
Whew! Exhausting! Some day when my boys are complaining that we don't do anything for them (because I know that day will come), I'm going to pull this up for them to read. :) I'm really missing my Grandpa Wise's taxi services right about now. I never knew what a good thing my parents had in having him haul my brothers and me around until now.
No comments:
Post a Comment