Family Photo 2012

Family Photo 2012

Sunday, February 12, 2012

New Year's Eve - swimming

After dinner the boys couldn't wait to get into their suits and into the pool. Thankfully, there were enough people interested in watching their shenanigans in the pools that Justin and I were able to stay back in the conference room and talk.

This was my view from where I sat talking:

Peek-a-boo!



The Grandmas took a shift of watching the boys swim:

Grandma Bea, Grandma McCurdy, Grandma Wise, and Grandma Cathy.

Our kids are definitely blessed by Grandmas!


My dad even went in to get a view of the wildness!


Lucas loves the water. I honestly think that if he could find a way he would never get out.


The wildness of seven boys, plus my brother in the pool.


Then add in Jamie and Brandon (Uncle Dave got some Brandon time too)


I sort of feel bad for the other hotel guests that night. We definitely had a monopoly on the pool!

The boys had a blast!

No comments: