Family Photo 2012

Family Photo 2012

Friday, July 23, 2010

Test results are in

We have all of the test results back for JJ, except for lupus and Lymes disease. Everything was negative except for a slight infection. So, the explanation right now is that the infection settled in his joints and caused the pain.

I'm not sure I'm won over with this answer. There are too many questions left unanswered:

1. Why were only certain joints affected (left fingers, right wrist, right knee, and both ankles)?

2. Wouldn't an infection be all over?

3. Would a "slight" infection cause this serious of joint pain?

Right now we're just thankful for the many prayers that were offered for JJ. We're also very thankful that the pain is gone and JJ seems to be doing much better. I'll catch him rubbing his wrist and knee every once in a while, so I have to wonder if he's still achy. But I'll take achy over tears rolling down his face any day.

No comments: