Family Photo 2012

Family Photo 2012

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Random pictures

You know how there are commercials about pictures being taken and staying locked away in the camera's memory card forever. Well, my pictures either get stuck in my phone or in my email inbox after I send them there from my phone. If I don't take it with my camera, I often forget it exists. Here are some random "lost" pictures.

The boys were so excited to see Alvin & the Chipmunks the Squeakquel in the theatre. It was cook that they had stand-ups of the characters for the boys to pose with.

JJ got this huge stuffed ______(fill in the blank because I'm not sure what it is) for his birthday. He asked if he could take it for a ride on the dune buggy. After being given permission, he had safety in mind, of course, when he kindly gave his new pet a helmet too!
My dad drains the pond every year, which is nice because then the water is nice, cool, and clean every summer. During the time it's drained, the boys love hunting frogs because it's much easier than when the pond is full. It also makes fishing easier because there is about 2 feet of water usually left that doesn't drain out. I thought this picture was cute because my dad and JJ are like mirror images in their similar position laying on the bank.
For the days when the pond isn't an option, this is the boys swimming option : )
Tanner played on a regular Little League town team, as well as a tournament team. This is the team picture that was taken at the end of the season.
While Justin was in Texas, my mom kept the kids at her house for the week and I drove back and forth each day to and from work. One night, Haley's softball team (Saegertown) was playing Cochranton. I didn't really cheer for either team - I simply reserved my cheering for Haley and MacKenzie only.
My grandparents were trying to beat the sun with umbrella-made shade. Lucas just didn't understand and kept telling my grandpa that he needed to put the umbrella down because it wasn't raining!
JJ loves Aunt Amy and the other boys were not content letting him get all of her attention. I think Lucas was using her for the ice chips she brought from work (she is a nurse at the hospital and has access to those awesome ice chip machines!!).
We went to the zoo last Saturday and even 101 degree weather didn't get us down thanks to strategically located sprinklers around the zoo. They were fantastic!!
Justin even took a spin on the "sit and wiggle" cars. To say it was quite funny watching him ride it doesn't quite give enough emphasis to the laughs the other lady standing there and I got out of him.
My next job is to see if there are any "lost" pictures on my camera. Justin's been using it lately and I'm sure there's a few kid-taken shots too. I'm almost afraid of what I'll find.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANKS, MANDIE. GREAT PICTURES SHOWING LOTS OF FUN AND FAMILY LOVE. THAT IS TRULY L I F E. LOVE, GRANDMA W.