Family Photo 2012

Family Photo 2012

Monday, April 26, 2010

Easter 2010

Easter morning was a frantic frenzy of basket finding. Tanner found his hidden in the extra bedroom. JJ was stunned to find his hanging off the shower head.
Hayden found his basket with a little help from Lucas pointing the way. I should have just put a neon arrow above it. Lucas found his, then covered it up again and walked away. Justin said, "Aren't you going to get that?" So, he calmly walked back and acted like he was shocked to see it there!

Justin took the day off, so after a fantastic church service we headed to change into play clothes before heading to my parents' house for the day. This is the sight that greeted us above our neighbor's house-
I swear it was not there when we left for church. But how fitting that while we sat in church remembering Jesus and the price he paid on that cross, a perfect design was being drawn in the sky to proclaim His gift to us all.
After a yummy lunch with family, we just had a nice relaxing day hanging out and talking. My Grandma picked up this cute (and very good tasting) ice cream cake from DQ.

I am thankful to serve a God who is merciful, forgiving, loving, and full of grace.
I am thankful for Jesus, for the price He paid. In a world where oppression and everything but Christianity seem to be taking precedence, it's reassuring to know who ultimately reigns evermore.

No comments: