Matty, Amanda, and the boys came down tonight to have dinner and celebrate Christmas with us. The boys had an absolute blast playing together and the adults had a great night catching up, joking around, and laughing! It was a good night. We miss having them close, but I know they love where they live and they know we'll probably never move south. So, we enjoy the times we have together, whenever those chances come around. Here's just a few pictures of the boys:
Tanner, Parker, JJ, Mason, Hayden, & Lucas
What a wild crew!
After the "nice" picture by the fireplace, they wanted to do a "funny face" picture.
Mason and Parker tried so hard to smile at the same time.
Parker asked if I could take a funny face picture of just him.
The flash was a little too bright and he kept closing his eyes.
However, when I showed it to him he said it was good.
When the other three boys moved on to other things, JJ, Hayden,
and Parker made a funny face picture of their own.
Thanks Matty, Amanda, Mason, & Parker for a fun night!!!
Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment