We had friends and family over today to watch the Steelers game as it was one Sunday that Justin actually had off. The boys were "bored to tears" (as stated by Tanner) so I met my mom and Tanner and JJ headed to her house. While we were driving to meet her the boys were having a conversation about who knows what. However, I heard Tanner say, "Jesus is glad that I asked him into my heart". To which JJ answered, "He's very glad to be in my heart". Tanner then countered with, "He's so glad to be in my heart, he's playing ping pong".
JJ was confused by that and said, "Are you playing with him"? Tanner then said, "No, I'm not in my heart right now. He's playing Elvis"!
I have no idea! I was kind of speechless at that ending to their conversation.
1 comment:
I absolutely love that Jesus and Elvis are BOTH in your boy's heart...... hmmmm.... King of Kings and King of Rock and Roll... maybe one or two more trips to Sunday School will fix it :)
glad you guys had a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment