While all the target shooting was going on, Tanner spent the whole time saying, "I wish I was old enough to shoot" and "I wish I could have a turn" and "I wish I could do this", etc, etc.
My dad finally gave in to the manipulative whining and let Tanner have a turn.
My dad gave Tanner a quick lesson on proper pistol use, rules of use, etc.
Then with a quick eye on the line up, my dad stepped back and Tanner was on his own.
One bullet was all it took. He hid paydirt on the first trigger pull!!
He was very proud of his "blasted up milk carton"! And yes, we had to bring it home to show his dad! We sent Justin some pics via cell phone and he can't wait to do some target shooting with Tanner himself!
Tanner was very proud of himself and I have to think that my dad is pretty proud too!
No comments:
Post a Comment