Family Photo 2012

Family Photo 2012

Monday, November 24, 2008

Two sides of Lucas


Lucas experienced his first real punishment today...he had to stand against the wall for one minute. His offense...dumping nacho chips on the floor and stepping on them. While doing this he had a smirk on his face that just screamed, "Hah...look what I can do". He was not impressed to have to stand on the wall, but I didn't even have to show him where to go or what to do. I'm not sure he "learned his lesson". However, it is a start hopefully in the right direction of teaching him (as we have with all our boys) that there are consequences for all types of behavior.

A little while later, while attempting to get everyone in bed I found Lucas here -

laying on the coffee table. I told him that he was asked to go to bed and I meant his bed in his room. He gave me his puppy dog eyes and continued to lay there, playing like he was asleep.
He is definitely a boy with a stubborn streak and a will that I'm sure I'll be battling for years! Good thing he's so darn cute...that may serve to be the ace he'll always have up his sleeve to get himself out of trouble!

No comments: