Family Photo 2012
Monday, May 22, 2017
Ninja dreams
I had a long day one Saturday, having worked for several hours proctoring final exams, and ended up ready to go to bed at 8:15pm. Lucas came down to lay on my bed to read a book and he ended up falling asleep too. The next morning, Justin said, "That kid is never allowed to sleep with us again! I got kicked and smacked around all night and then he punched me right in the mouth and my lip was bleeding." After I got my laughter under control, I went upstairs and whispered to Lucas that he ought to go apologize to his dad because he accidentally punched him in the night. Lucas was shocked and said, "I did what?!" I told him that he moves a lot when he's sleeping and he hit his dad in the mouth and he should just go give him a hug and say sorry. Lucas looked at me and said, "I didn't mean to hit him....(extended pause)....oh, but mom, I did have a dream about ninjas!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment