Family Photo 2012
Thursday, April 13, 2017
Growing
I sit on our stairs and watch out the front door every morning for the bus. Today, Lucas ran right by me and out the front door. I yelled, "Hey, no hug?" He came back in and said, "Well, you were sitting down." I told him that I could still hug while sitting. As he gave me a big hug, I joked with him that this was good practice for when he's bigger than me and has to lean down to hug me. He looked at me, leaned down to hug me again, turned to leave, turned back and said, "You'll grow mum". I said, "What?" He said, "You'll grow mum." Laughing, I said, "Nope. I was done growing a long time ago." He shrugged his shoulders and ran outside for the bus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment