Family Photo 2012

Family Photo 2012

Friday, December 26, 2014

Servant heart

We only had three lonely eggs in the fridge this morning when Lucas asked to make breakfast.  That's plenty for him so I told him to get it started and I'd help when it came to the actual cooking part.  So as I'm finishing up cooking, I asked if he wanted cheese on them.  He said, "Well, I do but I don't know if the others do."  I told him these were for him so it didn't matter.  He told me that there were five boys who needed to eat.  I told him three eggs wouldn't work for 5 boys.  He said, "Ah, come on mom.  We need to make this work!"  So, we split three scrambled eggs into five bowls and added some toast to each.  Then he went about delivering those bowls to his brothers and cousin while singing, "I'll be a servant of all that's right, I'll be a servant of all" - a song from Bible school.  :)  I love this little servant heart that is always thinking of others before himself.

No comments: