Family Photo 2012
Friday, January 2, 2015
Ninja turtles for dinner
We often make up bedtime stories where the boys and I take turns giving each other characters for the other to use in the story each person then tells. Tonight, Justin joined the fun. The boys gave him ninjas, a granny, and a hunter named Tom. I gave him a dog named Pow-pow. So Justin told his story and it ended with the hunter and his trusty dog Pow-pow overtaking the ninjas, who it turns out were turtles that they took back to Granny to cook up for dinner. I laughed and said, "Oops, there went Michaelangelo, Donatello, Leonardo, and Raphael." Hayden sat up, pushed his dad in the chest and said, "You're a bad, bad man. You just took out super heroes." Laughter ruled out in the end though as Justin took the crown for best story of the evening. Never a dull moment...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment