1. While grocery shopping, Hayden was pushing the cart and I reached around him to help steer when the aisles got cramped. Lucas came up behind me and said, "Yay, conga line!" and proceeds to grab my shoulders and start singing the conga line tune.
2. Hayden, Lucas, and I ran to Butler to get them new wrestling shoes and headgear. As we pull into Dick's Sporting Goods and get out of the car, Lucas says, "I didn't think wrestling was a sport". To which Hayden says, "Me neither". I asked them what they thought it was and Hayden says, "Just an activity."
3. We stopped at McDonald's to get a quick lunch and for Hayden to use the bathroom. Lucas was looking for a place for us to sit and I told him we were getting it to go. He then turned to me and said "Can I work here?" I told him I didn't think so right now but maybe some day. He said, "But there's a thing on that table that says 'Now hiring'. That means I can work here now." I told him he needed to wait until he was 16 to apply.
No comments:
Post a Comment