Family Photo 2012

Family Photo 2012

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Landry yells at Lucas

Hayden, Lucas, and I were visiting Grandma and Grandpa Wise today and Brad, Joy, Paige & Landry, Bryce and Emily were there.  Landry slept for the first bit but then after she woke up, I took her and sat by my grandma for a while before taking her over to see the boys who were playing on the computer.  I sat Landry on the counter and Lucas was standing right in front of her.  She looked around a bit and stared at Lucas.  She cooed once or twice before she looked back at Lucas and then let out a little yell.  I think it startled Lucas but it made the rest of us laugh.  Then Lucas looked up and said "I think my ear is ringing a little bit now" which made us laugh even harder.

No comments: