Family Photo 2012

Family Photo 2012

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Can I bring it home?

When you receive a text that has only one line in it that reads, "Can I bring it home?",
you know you're in trouble.  You scroll down knowing there will be a picture attached
and, sure enough, there is...
It seems Bryce the chicken farmer is already on the lookout for an apprentice :)
 
Lucas told Aunt Joy that he just needed a box and then he could
keep the chicken and take it home with him.
 
When I called to talk to Lucas and see what he was doing at Aunt Joy's house, we talked about his chicken farming aspirations :)  Too bad I had to crush his young dreams when I told him we couldn't keep the chicken in just a box and our town wouldn't allow us to build a chicken coop like Bryce's.
 
This may be the first, but I'm certain it won't be the last "can I bring it home" situation we have to deal with.  He's such a funny kid and so full of life and laughter!

No comments: