Family Photo 2012

Family Photo 2012

Monday, August 22, 2011

A brother forgotten

After church yesterday Hayden asked, "What are we going to do today?" To which I answered, "Go pickup Tanner."

"What is a Tanner," he asked.

I think I must have looked shocked when I responded with, "You do remember that you have another brother named Tanner, right?"

"Oh, yeah, him. Ok," was the response I got back.

Now I realize that Tanner was at JIM Club for three weeks, but Hayden has always idolized him. However, Tanner soon found his hero status to have disappeared when we picked him up. Hayden didn't ignore him outright, but he definitely cling to Tanner's every word like he used to. Either Hayden's finally growing into himself and his own personality, likes, etc. or he really is mad that Tanner stayed away so long.

We'll see, I guess how it all plays out.

No comments: