Family Photo 2012

Family Photo 2012

Friday, November 19, 2010

The flu has arrived

Tuesday 5:15am: "Excuse me mommy. May I go puke please." - Hayden who happened to be laying in my bed beside me. "Um, yes, run" was my response.

Friday 3:20am: "Ow ow ouch" - Lucas who happened to be laying in my bed beside me. "What hurts honey?" Blaaaaaahhhhhhh! "Ew, seriously!? Justin, wake up and get new sheets please".

Friday 8pm: "I think my noodles made my belly upset. Can I make a cup of tea?" - JJ "Sure"
Fiday 8:50pm: JJ runs toward the bathroom and when I get there to see what he's doing he points to the toilet of puke and says, "I think maybe I drank my tea too fast".

Friday 9:11pm: Tanner (after spending some sitting time stinking up the bathroom) says, "Don't worry mom. I'll be puking before morning I'm sure".

All I can say is thank you Lord tomorrow's Saturday!

No comments: