Family Photo 2012

Family Photo 2012

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Ownership issues!

I bought a sausage mcgriddle sandwich yesterday morning but the day was crazy and I ended up putting it in the fridge at work and never eating it. I took it home and put it in our fridge and told Lucas, who absolutely loves those sandwiches, that we'd heat it up for his breakfast today. When we went to get it this morning, it was gone. I told Lucas to call his dad and ask him if he ate his sandwich. So, Lucas proceeded to do just that. He called Justin and left a voicemail, which was him yelling at full volume, "HEY DAD! WHY'D YOU EAT MY SANDWICH?"

Justin's response?  "Leftovers stay in my fridge until they go bad or I end up being the clean-up guy. In the morning, I eat what is available. Sorry Lucas.  I will replace it for him."

I told Lucas that the next day his dad had a day off, I'd be sure they went to McD's for a breakfast date before school.  Lucas thought that was a perfect idea!

No comments: