Family Photo 2012
Monday, September 29, 2014
Elementary School Dropout
I went in to wake up Lucas this morning for school. He rolled over and told me that he wasn't going to school. As I rubbed his back, I told him that he was going to school and he needed to work on waking up and getting out of bed. He rolled over, looked me straight in the eye, and said, "Didn't I tell you, mom? I'm dropping out." He then proceeded to roll back over as if the conversation were over. I had to leave the room to laugh before I came back to tell him there would be no dropping out and he needed to get up and get dressed. Oh my! I think the kid who used to absolutely love going to school every day has finally hit the wall and those days are now over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment