Family Photo 2012
Friday, July 18, 2014
The history of a name.
At dinner the other night, a family friend was asking Lucas what his middle name was. Lucas said, "Hayden's middle name is Christopher." So, she asked him again what his was. He mumbled, "Cage. C-A-G-E." I tried to explain that Justin used his two best friends for the middles names of two of the boys, JJ's obviously a junior so there was no decision there, and that Justin loves Nicholas Cage and actually wanted to name Lucas that. I told her that I agreed to Cage as a middle name if I could choose his first name. Lucas looked at me and said, "So what did you choose?" Trying not to fall out of my chair laughing, I said, "Um, I would think that would be obvious, but I chose Lucas."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment